“Singapore to get yuan-clearing bank” Straits Times, Ju’12
“Growth of trade deals in renminbi as China eases restrictions” Asiaz
“Barclays admits Libor scandal 'decimated’ trust in banks” The Telegraph, Jul’12
“HSBC sets aside $2 billion for U.S., UK problems” Reuters, Jul’12
Since 2008, the global financial crisis has ushered in a new era of highly regulated and scrutinized banking culture. Bankers now have to be accountable for their actions as record setting fines have been levied on global banks venturing outside regulatory lines.
Regulatory guidelines are now being implemented after years of discussion and more financial products are being used to hedge against risky positions. Keep updated with the changing post-trade environment while taking advantage of this event’s networking opportunities
Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Maybank, Samsung Securities, Barclays Capital, Bank Negara Malaysia, Deutsche Bank, DBS Bank, Taiwan Depository & Clearing Corporation, Bank of China (Hong Kong), Singapore Exchange, SWIFT, The Royal Bank Of Scotland Plc (RBS), Boston Consulting Group, Bursa Malaysia, PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk, The PDS Group, Euroclear, Credit Suisse, Citi, Standard Chartered, Securities & Exchange Board of India, Asian Development Bank, State Street, HSBC, Mckinsey & Company, BNP Paribus
- Examining the Key Impact of
- Regional Regulatory Changes
- Increasing Transparency Demands – What it Means for Operational Personnel?
- To Maintain Clearing Services In-house or to Outsource?
- Mitigating Risks in Clearing of Complex Financial Products
- Securities Lending
- OTC Derivatives
- ETF Trades
- Pan-Asian CSDs
- Collateral Management
- Risk Management
- Offshore RMB settlement
- A forum where buy and sell side stakeholders can engage in frank and open discussions
- Gain insights to both the overview microeconomics of Asia as well as the specifics into larger growth markets
- With all the increased regulation changes coming into effect beginning 2013, find out the repercussions for Clearing, Settlement and Custodian roles
- Ensure that you are following best practices for regulatory compliance and anticipating upcoming changes
- Understand how your peers are managing risks, collaterals and approaches to new and evolving products